You have the freedom to put it down from our list of mailing, at any point of time you wish to. Sending an unsubscribe request to email@example.com would do the needful.
We assure you of the confidentiality of your contact and assignment details. We need the information in case of any further insights and to enhance the user-friendly experience, and to send you with the latest information within the realm of confidentiality as stated in our client service agreement and our terms and policy.
The information about users is collected through cookies, analytics, web beacons, and other target-based advertising technologies. Whenever there is an exchange of few clicks between us, a certain portion of the information is automatically stored and that record may be used to smoother the process of user-to-user communication. This occurs taking into account the activity you engage in, the type of service you look for, and the prevalence and duration of a particular session.
When you visit our site and create an account or profile, we accumulate useful information such as your name, contact number, email address, username, password, and geographic-related details. You may also be requested to give in details whenever you enquire about any service or order.
1.All consumer information is kept secret and is not revealed outside the company. This is not accessible to any third party. Your information and details are needed to complete the mandatory procedure to smoothen the communication process and to keep you updated with all the latest developments that may be important for you.
2. Everything about confidentiality has been listed above. We maintain secrecy from both sides, neither your identity is revealed and the same goes with our experts
3. The privacy of the client, as well as our experts, is maintained to the fullest. We may allow you to get connected with experts at our end, but exchanging contact information is strictly prohibited. The solutions being provided to you are not used for any other purpose and are stored in your system for at least three months.
4. Any details related to debit/credit card used at your end while making payment, are kept confidential.
5. We assure 100% abidance at our end along with legal obligations and use payment gateways that are bona fide and verified by, as per the statutory laws that govern internet payments. When you share information regarding your credit or debit card or through any mode of online transactions, we do not have access to avail it.
6. In case of any conflicts/claims regarding the order, we might have to communicate the details to our payment partners for resolving the issue. It would not be considered a breaching of policy as it is necessary and is following the legal procedure.
If you avail of our service, you will have to fill in more information other than your name, email, and phone number. The data would be used to provide you customized services in the future.